Here are more bible inspirational life quotes, below. Each are each paired with a prayer that I have provided for you. They will fill you with life from the Word of God!
1) “It shall come to pass; that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. ~ Isaiah 65:24
Prayer: Lord, You are already answering; and while I am still speaking, You have already heard me. You already know what we will ask of You--and You have answered us.
Before we have even thought of what to say, and before we ever had the problem or issue in the first place--You knew what was in our hearts. You are trustworthy!
2) You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses~ Acts 1:8
Prayer: Lord, may I be blessed to see that You are working in me, through me and for me! May I receive Your manifested power.
3) My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. ~ Psalm 89:34
Prayer: Lord, I'm so glad that You keep Your promises--I can always count on You to be reliable!
4) I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. ~ Psalm 32:8
Prayer: Lord, thank You for guiding me as I need direction regarding my next steps. I will be encouraged--God, You are leading me in the right way--I trust You!
5) Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. ~ Proverbs 18:21
Prayer: Lord, help me to speak words of life and not death. I am careful with my words. I will have what I say--I watch my words to be in line with Your Word.
6) See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it. ~ Revelation 3:8
Prayer: Lord, You have set before me an open door of opportunity which no one can shut. I will walk through that door and discover what You have for me!
7) "...with God all things are possible.” ~ Matt. 19:26
Prayer: Lord, because all things with You are possible, I choose to just believe. Help me get rid of any unbelief.
8) Thank You Lord for blessing me with--
Beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness ~ Isaiah 61
I receive these, Amen!
For more inspirational life quotes, visit these pages: