These bible inspirational love quotes are excellent for meditation and memorizing. Meditating on them causes your spirit to be uplifted. The more you ponder them, you will find that you feel and experience more love in your life.
The quotes are taken from the ancient scriptures, which unlocks the mysteries of the Love Source--God.
Meditation and memorizing scripture is transforming. These tools will give you what you need to break through negative emotions of unforgiveness. Miracles are coming to you!
1) John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Prayer: Thank you, Lord for Your love for me and that I can have everlasting life through You!
2) Deuteronomy 7:13, And He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for loving me, blessing me, and multiplying me. Thank You for blessing my work, my crops, for increasing my finances, and all that belongs to me.
3) Psalm 146:8, The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous.
Prayer: Thank You Lord for opening my eyes, for raising me when I've been bowed down, and for loving me as your righteous child.
4) Isaiah 62:5, For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.
Prayer: Lord, You rejoice over me just as a bridegroom with his bride. Thank You for your awesome love!
5) 1 John 4:10, In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your love. You loved me so much that you sent Your Son to be the payment of my sins. You loved me before I loved You in return
6) Hosea 14:4, “I will heal their backsliding; I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from him."
Prayer: Lord, You will heal my weaknesses. You will love me freely, because Your anger has turned away from me. Thank You!
More bible inspirational love quotes to come!
Leave Bible Inspirational Love Quotes and go to the home page